Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

POLL - Number of Leather wear you own?


I am just curious.

How many pieces of leather wear (a pair of leather gloves or boots is considered one piece) do your girlfriend/wife/family and you own?

E.g. leather hat, leather vest, leather jacket, leather coat, leather pants, leather skirt, leather gloves, leather boots etc. Excluding leather equipment, leather belts and also high-heels (or else the ladies will win hands down).

You can feedback by taking the poll on the top left or leave a comment please.

Btw, I have observed quite a huge audience of German folks here. I like to ask you a small favor to tip me off for German leather celebrities please.

Results of Poll

How many Leather wear do you own?



[end of post]




5 comments:

  1. over 70 skirts (yes that's seventy), 4 dresses, 5 pants, 7 boots, 3 gloves, 4 halter tops, 3 coats


    what can i say, i LOVE my leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. just my jacket lol ..not too crazy about wearing it myself looks better on girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. The numbers are approximates; 15 skirts, 12 pants, 8 tops, 5 corsets, 8 gloves, 8 jackets, 5 boots, 5 chokers..and a cool "dom" hat

    ReplyDelete