Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Friday, February 26, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking


"These boots are made for walking
And that’s just what they’ll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you"



I just stumbled across this The Trend Boutique and kicked at myself for what an amazing discovery. I was literally head over heels over what I booted. Thigh High Boots!! Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. I want to purchase a pair of leather booties online but my only option is a size 8 when i'm normally a 7 or 7.5 [all in women].

    I was wondering if leather boots in general are best to buy a size bigger than usual? Are they usually tighter than regular boots/shoes?

    Leather Bunker

    ReplyDelete