Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Nadja Leather 6


I like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for helping LEATHER LEATHER LEATHER Blog reached it's 4 million page views.

Of course, our "Leather Leather Leather Style" compared with PSY's "Gangnam Style" with close to 500 million hits, lol, is a far cry, but we will strive to serve you better.

With the 4 million mark, I will like to start a Facebook page in conjunction with this blog since social media is so prevalent and the votes are positive. I must say sharing pictures in Facebook is so much easier.

That being said, I am saddened by the news that our leather buddy blogger Ramone Trooper has closed down his Leather Beauty 2 blog in a hurry. Perhaps he could have just left it open without updating until he is ready to come back again, but his explanation was he needed to focus on his comic art and stories.

There is so few of such clean blogs left.

Enough of ranting, enjoy the pictures. A major update for Nadja in leather - credits to holyhead.

I love woman in leather!









In case if you have not watched PSY - Gangnam Style before


1 comment:

  1. ¡Wonderfull Nadja to make possible a new dream abouth women in this time!

    ReplyDelete