Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Friday, September 6, 2013

POLL: You prefer leather gloves to be Unlined or Lined?



POLL RESULTS: You prefer leather gloves to be Unlined or Lined?



82% (28/34) prefer unlined
17% (6/34) prefer lined

Me too, I love it when my wife wears vintage unlined long leather gloves (btw, featured not my wife). They feel so soft and so smooth.

I love woman in leather!



3 comments:

  1. Una donna da sposare! Che stile! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find this set of pictures?
    Who is this lady? Does she have a blog? Is this from a movie? Soap?

    Please link back to original page, I cannot find the source with whatever reverse indexing sites I use.

    Thanks for posting the awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Spandan Chatterjee, I can understand your anxiety to find it. However, this was not from the source but by a contributor at http://www.wigbl.net.

    ReplyDelete