Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Leathervideos Black Leather Dress 2


So sad, leathervideos.com site is gone. I still asked all of you to support them. Too little, too late. If I have known, I would have subscribed to their membership, downloaded everything before they were gone.

Let us reminisce in this series of lady in black leather dress and long leather gloves.

Let us observe a minute of silence... With that...

I love woman in leather!









3 comments:

  1. Epic stuff. I'd love to see more of this shoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree lets keep glamour alive to many people tend to dress down these days rather than dressing up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid a very attractive price for my new dress with free shipping, I am 5'6" busty and in typical size 16/18, if it were not for me loosing weight this would have fit me right out of the box. No alterations needed.

    ReplyDelete