Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Leather Sultry


Before I post this photo, I can't help but notice that one of our Blog List Leather Coat Daydreams has deleted all their photos! He also seems he is going to end the blog. It's such a shame that such good quality leather blogs will come to such a tragic end.

Hope you support us in this Leather Crusade to encourage ladies to wear more leather.

This post I will name Leather Sultry. She looks so... sultry. A Facebook post name it Leather Teacher. How I wish...

3 comments:

  1. Not sure blogs over-he's still got stories up-maybe he'll have a rethink, like Idid around Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her so so bad she is smokin hottttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beauty, beauty!
    marcel

    ReplyDelete