Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Vogue Paris (UHQ)


Some advertisements and magazines with women in leather gloves can be very good. Usually, they are worn the correct way. Nice and tight.

File name contains Vogue Paris but I am not sure which issue of the magazine.



Poll Results in Read more >>


POLL RESULTS: Will you tell your partner you like her in leather?



First off, thank you very much for participating in the poll. It has been a long time since the last poll.

97% (47/48) - said Yes in telling her how you like her in leather
2% (1/48) - said No in telling her how you like her in leather

I was the minority till I picked up the courage. Also buying her good quality leather wear helped.

Let me know your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment