Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

POLL: What are Your Favorite Leather Colors


POLL RESULTS: What are Your Favorite Leather Colors?


Firstly, I like to thank everyone for the enthusiastic participation. 48 votes, one of the best poll response. Secondly, this gives me quite a fair bit of encouragement. Thirdly, for those who chose "Others", appreciate if you can leave a comment what is the color.

91% (44/48) chose black
27% (13/48) chose red
12% (6/48) chose brown/beige
10% (5/48) chose others
8% (4/48) chose blue

It looks like black is by far still the favorite. I hoped you enjoyed the series I put up.

3 comments:

  1. I Chose OTHER in your recent Poll regarding the colors of Leather that I really love. I was specifically referring to PURPLE. I have several outfits made from Purple Leather and they are GORGEOUS.

    THX!

    Don in LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. black was bound to win..but I like burgandy or wine colours if I could vote for a second fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Don Wise, let me look up purple leather for you.
    To Ramonetrooper, you could vote for more than color for that poll.

    ReplyDelete