Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Leather Spin


Well, Philip (webmaster of hannahandlaura) mailed me about his new website with a spin (pun not inteneded). It's called Leather Spin with a 360 degrees view of the model.

He stitched all the pictures and used a javascript to increment or decrement the picture numbers based on your interaction. You could even see the model blinked as the photos were taken in a series. Talk about realistic. Pretty innovative. I cannot put the effect here as it needs to be in the HTML code. So, here's a shot.



Ok, Blogger do not know how to minaturize external picture sources and hence screwing up the Popular Posts (Last 7 days). Let me see if I can fix this. Fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment