Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pia in Leather 11 (1000th Post!)


Pia in leather for Anja again. I love the fact that she was carrying the leather coat meant that she would be wearing it later.

It's our 1000th post! Also coincidentally, congratulating Leather Beauty in hitting 5M pageviews. A BIG THANK YOU for supporting us throughout all these years. It has gone through many ups and downs but I am glad and happy that we persisted. Now, let's target for 10M pageviews. Promise me that you will spread the word please.

3 comments:

  1. Those boots. Those gloves. A perfectly deadly combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the comments and feedback. It really keeps us going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations I think I passed the 1000th mark quite a while ago (although I didn't notice lol) Cheers Gloves-& Pia's awesome

    ReplyDelete