Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Poll Results: What is the Longest pair of Leather Gloves you bought?



POLL RESULTS: What is the longest pair of leather gloves you bought?

Bolero
 
4 (10%)
 
Shoulder
 
19 (50%)
 
Above Elbow
 
12 (31%)
 
Below Elbow
 
2 (5%)
 
Wrist
 
1 (2%)
 



Votes so far: 38


Poll closed


I like to thank everyone for your overwhelming participation. I bought a shoulder length leather gloves for my wife too.
50% have shoulder length leather gloves while 10% have bolero leather gloves. That's pretty impressive.

PS: I swear I had a bigger pic of the ines gloves pic. I just could not find it...

3 comments:

  1. Also how do you participate in these polls? I would've loved to have voted

    ReplyDelete
  2. To montec101, you can vote for the polls at the top left corner of the blog.

    ReplyDelete