Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Zara Larsson Leather Halloween


I was quite dissappointed that there were not many celebrities in leather for Halloween 2016. They all seemed to be more towards latex this year.

Well, I have found the only one with Zara Larsson in leather at Vevo Halloween (credits to Leather Celebrities) and even that was mixed with latex. Seeesh!







Btw, I have removed the page turning below as I have more than 22 quality pages of leather posts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi leathergloves, I noticed that as well. The sexiest outfits I saw on the celeb sites and re-posted were Kendall Jenner and Nicola Peltz but they were in latex. Barbara Palvin brought out her leather catsuit again though, I think she wore it again for some Halloween photo-shoot or event: http://lovelyladiesinleather.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/barbara-palvin-in-leather-catsuit.html

    ReplyDelete