Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bella Hadid Leather 1


We like to interrupt to bring you Bella Hadid in leather minidress and matching leather gloves in Paris Fashion Week 2017. The 20-year-old model of the moment was seen arriving at the Chrome Hearts x Bella event at the Plaza Hotel in the French capital.
I have so many but let me put up the best first.
Quick, give me a paper bag. I think I am going to hyper-ventilate.









3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous my dream girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God YES!! Wow....She is AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks for sharing this. A goddess!

    ReplyDelete