Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Monday, March 28, 2022

Julia Fox blue velvet coat leather glove 7


Julia fox in electric-blue velvet coat and black leather gloves. Adding a bit of color to the blog.

In 2019, the actress opened up about her personal fashion tastes in an interview with InStyle.

"I like a lot of leather, black leather. I like a boot with a heel," she said. "Kind of '90s but not too much where it's like ironic. It's just chill. I love leather trench coats … I would say [my style is] pretty easy, relaxed. Like I don't really go all out, and I'm not trendy. I don't jump on trends and then go buy like the new hot thing. I'm pretty comfortable and like just keeping it simple."

Well, tbh, I like her style and natural look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment