Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Bootlovers Teri


When Teri from Booted Up posted her last post I'm moving on, boot pets. Be good, and be well. on Aug 11, 2014, I knew I would miss her.

She was one of the inspiration that started up this blog. Strangely, I had countless of her previous pics but dared not post here as she was running a premium subscription based Bootlovers.com e-magazine. I have lost all of them since my computers were changed many times. This is what I found in Flickr.

I do hope she is still good, well and happy after COVID. Hopefully, she will make a comeback after seeing this post ;-).



No comments:

Post a Comment