Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Friday, March 17, 2023

D.e.n.i_C Leather 5


D.e.n.i_C in leather. Which reminds me of this... Anyone able to find where is the source of this video i.e. which movie or TV series/episode please?
Update: Already disputed not from this source. I watch through the entire movie in YouTube, so that's not it. RamoneTrooper seconded that.

Formerly:
Source likely to be from: A Matter of Life and Death
Also Known As: Stairway to Heaven (USA)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/


PS: Somebody has the full video?

2 comments:

  1. That clip is clearly vintage 1960s, from the looks of it I'd say from Mission Impossible (the original series that ran from 1966 to 1973). So go grab, say, the first four seasons of the show and check which one it is, should be only about ~100 or so episodes to skim through...
    For what it's worth, the station logo in the upper left corner indicates the german station "Kabel Eins" which I think did have Mission Impossible in their lineup in at least the 1990s or early 2000s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really thankful for the reply. Perhaps I will download Tubi to skim through when I have the time. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete