Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Monday, September 18, 2023

Lovers of Boots 11


Kind of a small celebration that we have reached a milestone of 10M 400K views. I guess we will celebrate every 100K along the way for now...
A lot has happened all these years like our views have plumetted after we were removed from Google search, Flickr lost it's charm, Facebook needed real identity, Tumblr also needed real identity and removed the site before I can claim it, then COVID happened. My careers also has experienced a few changes during the downturns.

Nevertheless, the blog has improved over the years. Better layout, bigger pictures, now posting sets if possible. In any case, I do not see much of an improvement in views for this blog despite the 17 years of passionate postings.
I may decide to throw in the towel to call it quits or start another Wordpress site altogether if it still does not improve.
Anyway, enough of rant and another update.
Complete set, smaller sizes but wtih rare video.

No comments:

Post a Comment