Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pysiapysialska Friend in Leather


I believe she is Pysiapysialska's or Gina's friend in leather gloves & leather boots.

Btw, this will be our last post for this blog as this blog will be closing down.
The participation rate for leather ladies tip-off and comments is too low to sustain this blog.
So quickly download all the photos here before it is all gone.

Pysiapysialska Friend in Leather

Pysiapysialska Friend in Leather

3 comments:

  1. No way! Please tell me that this is some cruel late april fools joke. Is there anything the users can do to help it stay open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Please tell me this is some cruel late april fools joke! Is there anything we can do to help preventing the blog from closing? It would be a real shame and I am a regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should also say SORRY. I'm a recent visitor of this blog but, you know, we are terribly lazy for just saying a "Thank you for this photo". We have no excuse, apart from the fact I'm not used to post very much in forums nor in social networks, it sounds egoist but it is just a habit and a natural hate for twitter or facebook...
    Just please receive my personal apologies and tell us what could we do to avoid this fatal end.

    And THANK YOU for such a great work you have been sharing with us.THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete