Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Comtesse Monique Classic B&W (Upsized)


Comtesse Monique in leather, this time in classic black & white.

Ramonetrooper asked me whether she has a website.
Nope, she has a Facebook & Flickr account though.

I have done all the hardwork for you by hunting down the bigger pictures.

Oh, almost forgot, I love woman in leather!

Comtesse Monique in leather black & white

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, maybe I'll feature her on my blog sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Dears,

    thx for posting my pics. That's really a fantastic blog. I love all kind of feminine, shiny and sexy fashion and in particular I am absolutely in leather. If you want to know more about me, please have a look at my profil on facebook and flickr, where I am regularly posting my new pics. Is it possible to post my new pics in this blog?

    @ramonetrooper: Currently I am working hard to get my own website (foto shootings, little video clips etc.), which is hopefully ready in the next time. Which blog do you have?

    Chears
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Comtesse Monique

    Thank you for your kind compliments. You're most welcomed to post your new pics in this blog. Just send them to leathergloves1@gmail.com. Your fans will be delighted.

    ramonetrooper's blog is Leather Beauty 2

    ReplyDelete