Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Georgia May Jagger Leather Gloves 1


Georgia May Jagger in long leather gloves for Rimmel London.

Anyway, I like to start the countdown towards ©Leather-Leather-Day on 7 Jul (7/7), upside-down LL, which I started a few years back. On this very day, I would like to encourage everybody to wear leather and compliment each other instead of judging one another. Also, take this special day/month to wear leather all day for your love ones. Subsequently, I promoted it to become ©Leather-Leather-Month (July), wearing leather for your loved ones for the whole month if weather permits.

Also, you can buy leather for your loved ones to show appreciation for your partner and it could be simply a pair of leather gloves or leather boots to something more extravagant like leather pants, skirt, jacket or coat. Whatever you can think of to show your appreciation.

I will be conducting a poll.

I hope you can support this.



Without the background

No comments:

Post a Comment