Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss Leather 3


Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss in leather at Burberry Prorsum show during London Fashion Week 2014 on 15th September, 2014.

I only have the close-ups.

For the full suite, please look at our affiliated Leather Celebrities site.

I love women in leather!





Credits to Leather Celebrity


Not to sound like I'm advertising since our former sponsor no longer pays us anymore, this trench sure has some similarities.

Elizabeth

I find what makes this leather coat unique is the high quality and unique style.

Firstly, it is made of high quality Sheep Nappa leather.

Secondly, The classic style of the epaulette to shoulder really reminds me of the Avengers.

Thirdly, the double breasted, belts and details at the neck and cuffs speaks of, yes style.

I'll show you the wine color (click on the thumbnails to enlarge) as the lighting is better and it also shows you another way of wearing.




No comments:

Post a Comment