Featured Post

Heike Leather 21

What's better than 1 lady in leather? You've guessed it. 2! Heike and friend fully double decked in leather. I love women in lea...

Monday, March 28, 2016

Kathleen Robertson in Leather Gloves 3


Kathleen Robertson as Azkadellia in "Tin Man" Sci-Fi Channel December 2007. Credits to Montyburns.

I have a series now... Just a recap

Update: Extract from Quaedam Fantasy - Sci-Fi’s ‘Tin Man’ made of weak mettle. That was hilarious...
"

No more whimsy


Azkadellia’s going to get top billing in discussion of the characters, because actress Kathleen Robertson was really the only thing that kept us watching past the first eight minutes.

She’s hot. That’s all there is to it. She’s not green, doesn’t have a hooked nose or a wart, doesn’t cackle incessantly. She does sway nicely, though. We can’t blame the writers for putting her in a tight corset and leather, or pushing the whole naughty-girl femdom action to hook the 15-30-year-old male demographic. Maybe that’s why we were so willing to believe her performance was the best of the cast, despite the presence of both Alan Cumming and Mr. Holland himself, Richard Dreyfuss (he must have wanted a new boat to take this job)."





1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing this and when I saw her wearing those gloves I was stunned. I couldn't take my eyes off her!!!

    ReplyDelete